So today was a rough day away from Roman. On one side I LOVED knowing he was in his own home hanging out with his Daddy but I just missed him so much. I was constantly wondering what they were doing. And then after I finally got home at nearly 5pm Roman was starving and screaming and would not give me a smile for nothin! Now I know how Matt feels when he comes home. I swear he did something to my sweet baby ;-) but now he also sees MY side when Roman can be great all day but it's just evening fussies. Even after eating he was sort of fussy and then he took a catnap on the way to the restaurant we went to for Matt's birthday but woke up right before the food arrived and only wanted to be walked around :-/ so we had to take turns doing that while the other shoveled some food in. So then we get home and it was time for night time bottle (8oz!!!!) and bed. I only got about 3.5 (not fun) hours with him and I feel so cheated. Next week will be so hard- first full week of work. I've only done 2days in a row up til this point. I really wish Matt could quit the army and stay home with him and just let me work. I'm game. Trying not to cry as I type this because Matt and his buddy (who are playing the PS3) will think I'm insane but once I get to bed I will let it loose. Or maybe it will start to leak now...Gotta run- nighty night!
22:28
Keeley Barr
Posted in: 
2 comments:
You can do this Kee. It will be hard, but This Too Shall Pass!! Your little man will figure it out soon that he needs to give his mama a break :) You are a rockstar. You are meant to teach those sweet kids at school while being an amazing wife, mom, and woman when you get home!
Bless your heart. I am so sorry it has been so rough. Life Anna said this to shall pass and you won't hardly remember. The feelings you are having are ...wait for it.. normal :-) Many a mom has bawled the first sometimes months of work. Dj's 2nd grade teacher goes to our church and isn't much older than you. She had her baby last December and I remember seeing her the first few months and she was losing it :( She has adapted much more now and DJ says she has the baby up at the school alot. She has even started letting him stay in the nursery at church so she can concentrate on the message. I love you and have faith in you and know that you will overcome this triumphantly. I think alot of your emotions are on edge because he is deploying soon too. Yal army wives have soo much more emotions to deal with when you are a new mommy and army wife at deployment time.. I don't know how yal do it but I do know you do! I will b e praying even more for God's comfort and peace to just shower you and remind you that you are never alone .. I love you more than you will ever know.. but are now getting an idea xoxo (call me any hour sweetness...I will ALWAYS answer my phone ..even in church hehe) <3 mommy
Post a Comment