Why do kids misbehave for their own parents? I can't count how many parents have told me their children were horrible for them but I tell them they're angels for me! Now I see it in my own child. His teachers only told me of a couple times when Roman had stubborn moments but never tantrums. Why is this? I've heard the theory of they act that way because they know you'll love them no matter what but seriously?
I wish we could remember what we were like at two. I feel like I can understand my teenage siblings better than the adults because I remember those ages so stinkin clearly. I feel like I could empathize more with Roman if I could remember being two and wanting to exert my independence. *le sigh*
What brought this on? A silly battle over chicken vs. caprisun. Oh well. He's sleeping and we'll start over once he wakes.
I wish we could remember what we were like at two. I feel like I can understand my teenage siblings better than the adults because I remember those ages so stinkin clearly. I feel like I could empathize more with Roman if I could remember being two and wanting to exert my independence. *le sigh*
What brought this on? A silly battle over chicken vs. caprisun. Oh well. He's sleeping and we'll start over once he wakes.
12:49
Keeley Barr
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment