Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spiderman or Batman?

Well we had our first bbq this last weekend. Not the huge success I was hoping for thanks to the downpour! The Barretos, Kara and her 3 daughters, and a single soldier named Harris came though and we had a good time. Ended pretty early (about 9pm) and my husband was in bed shortly after lol. Well now we know to plan better for the next one...which will probably be this weekend (here or the Barreto's not sure yet)! Other than the rain we had until Sunday it was sooo nice and chilly! Love love love fall weather!! Mainly because I love the fall fashions lol.

It was a four day weekend so Matt had off Monday but all we did was go to the gym then the PX so he could buy some jeans. Man we are exciting! Wish we could have GONE somewhere but his classes Sat-Mon nights are cramping the traveling bug! =-(

Good news: Heard back from the principal FINALLY!! She and I are meeting on Monday to discuss student teaching. She said it should be possible and they've done it in the past she just needs to know my requirements. Now I can't get UTT to write me back to confirm everything. Watch- UTT is going to be the reason this falls through. Ugh. Dumb school! (jk I loved it but sometimes the education department...) So please please please prayer requests for that one!

Well since I'm in limbo again with student teaching that put a short hault on the job hunt. If student teaching doesn't work out I'll still apply places but if nothing comes along I may be back in TX for the spring...

Today had my first PWOC meeting. Not what I was expecting but good none-the-less. I don't know if Matt and I will go to the bible studies on Wednesday nights. When he's not working late he's just tired and I don't blame him...I like my evenings at home as well! I think between PWOC Wednesday mornings, church, and Sunday school- we're not going to go to hell hahaha.

Tomorrow Matt has another game so wish him luck. Nothing much else going on here until my meeting with the principal Monday... Have a great rest of the week yall!

1 comments:

Kel said...

Well sounds like you are batman... HA..

Ok.. well good luck Matthew on the game! And you are not going to hell if you have accepted Christ died for your sins ... the gospel! It is always good to find a church for the support and fellowship but going to church does NOT mean you will be going to heaven.. WOW don't we know people who do that .. think they can earn their way in haha... or believe they have kept themselves out by their past. Gosh if people would just not worry about the religious stuff and work on being a christian in every day life... the peace that comes with that... it would be a happier world! OH .. meant to tell you yesterday go to www.clearcreek.org and listen to Yancey's service this past Sunday.. he was hysterical and made lots of valid points! I was laughing almost the whole time though. It's not real long ... anyhoots.. off to clean out drawers of clothes that don't fit these turkeys. Have an awesome evening! I love you bunches!!!!!

Post a Comment