Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy Lazy Lazy

Saturday night the Barreto's came over and we had a great time! After a few drinks here we decided to walk across the street to the Volksfest. Spent a couple hours there and had a good time as well. Their baby is so adorable! Jen and I get along great as do Matt and Gadiel.

Sunday was another lazy Sunday...stayed in the PJs all day and Matt watched season 2 of Heros while I finished season 1 of Gossip Girl and watched Sound of Music. I literally stayed in bed ALL day and it was FABULOUS!

Today I had every intention of going to the elementary school and talking to the principal in person but the more I thought about it I didn't want to go in person because I don't have my "professional" clothes here or even any shoes except flipflops and sneakers! Knowing how important a first impression is I decided to call and talk which I did and the secretary gave me the Principal's email address. I drafted an email and called Nana at 7:20am to have her "proof" it lol Thanks Nana! Thanks for listening to me ramble for almost an hour as well! Anyways I woke up and showered with the intent of going to the school then I got caught up in the last two episodes and bonus features of Gossip Girl that time flew by and yeah...

So now its 3pm and I am clean but still in PJs and my hair is blowdried but not straightened...I need to get dressed and do some laundry before Matt gets home!

Tomorrow we're probably taking the drivers class from 9-12pm then the test is at 1pm...wish me luck! Afterwards we'll go to the mail room and sign up for our mail box finally!

1 comments:

Kel said...

Sounds like ya got it all working out... good luck on test! And let us know what you find out !!! I love you!!! xoxo

Post a Comment