Monday, June 29, 2009

She didn't say no...

The principal emailed me back! Here's what she said.

Hi Keely,
I am currently out of the country and will not return until August 3rd. Let me check with my superintendent when I return to see what it takes to commit to a student teacher from a University that normally does not work with DoDEA. I will contact you sometime in August...probably after August 15th as we have a week long professional development meeting from the 10-14th.

Soo that's not a no totally but it is a no for this semester I'm sure...by the time I get her answer it may be too late to do things on the UT Tyler end. BUT I will go apply to substitute at least! And this way I get to take my german classes in August... see? I know how to look on the bright side!

1 comments:

Kel said...

Yes you do babygirl yes you do! Half full ALWAYS... glad to see it. I love you! xoxo

Post a Comment