Well I called the principal today and spoke to the secretary. I said that I was Keeley Barr and I had emailed the principal back in June about student teaching and I would like to follow up on that. The secretary said "Oh ok great! One second and I will get her." Then after a minute or so- "Oh Im sorry can I take a message? She's stepped out." Oh please lady! I've worked in offices long enough to know that excuse! BAH! She'd better call me tomorrow or I'm going to take Grandaddy's advice and just keep going up there every single day and leaving messages. If I don't get a response by Thursday then Tuesday of next week when we're back from the resort I am going to apply to substitute or be a teacher's aide.... Not fun.
I miss my husband =-(
22:24
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
Why do you miss your husband? Was this the night he had duty? Love you bunches! I agree..just keep going up there.. show them you are not one to give up. I agree.. when they say sure hold on..then say oh can I take a message.. that is the tell tell sign they said no no tell her I am not here cause she has not followed up and got an answer for you! xoxoxoxo... I am so excited for you bout ur bday plans! Sounds fun! love you bunches mommy
Post a Comment