So today was my first month of an actual "schedule." Starting today I will take Matt to work every Mon, Wed, and Fri then go to the gym where I'll work out for an hour and a half or more then shower and change to go to my Beginners German class or an hour and a half. Today's workout was good: 30 mins on the treadmill doing hills, then arm workout, another 15 mins running on elipitical, and lastly abs and stretching. German class was pretty boring today because thanks to my german CDs I already knew everything (except it was helpful to "read" it).
Ich heisse... My name is
Wie heissen du?...what is your name?
Ich komme aus... I am from
On top of learning the numbers 1-100 and the alphabet. Something I never knew was that each country has its own names for the countries of the world...I always thought everyone called the countries the same. Silly American idea.
Germany= Deutschland
Schwiez= Switzerland
Oesterriech= Austria (and whenever you see Oe, Ae, or Ue its really the first vowel with two dots over it- the Umlaute)
Italian= Italy
Danemark= Denmark
Ok enough of that. So everyone keeps asking what I want for my birthday...you KNOW I hate that question!!! I've never liked telling people what I want (Adri always gives lists...I tried that once and just felt like I was being greedy!) So instead I'll tell you things I like:
Scrapbooking
Reading
Amazon
Old Navy
Gap
Photography
New York and Co.
Starbucks (the actual ground coffee- there's not a Starbucks shop in Schweinfurt- I know, crazy right?!)
Rachael Ray stuff
"Classroom" things (for when I'm a teacher...one day...) AIMS.edu, eaieducation.com, scholastic, etc.
Itunes
Texas things (the dark reds and blues)
Shoes (8 and half)
Ok enough enough lol. Tomorrow I plan on doing my Pilate's at home (I bought the Ballys kit) and finishing the house. I have a huge stack of boxes in the corner that is office stuff, books (mainly), and picture frame stuff but I have nowhere to put all of it. This weekend we need to go to Ikea and get a computer desk, scrapbook desk, and bookshelves (most excited about that! I've always wanted bookshelves...wow I really AM a nerd)!
20:35
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
LMAO... you are not a nerd! Just too dang smart! HA.. I soo thought after the tour man IKEA prolly has just what she needs.. hehe.. the no closets or bathroom cabinet thing has to be frustrating.. but IKEA can help.. ok ok I sound like a spokesperson! I start major workout regimen this week.. suppose to today but getting things ready for back to school.. oh well... thanks for the "lists" haha.. that helps alot! I love you and soooo glad to be able to talk to you again! You were headed to bed but I just read this and you know I have to tell ya.. love you bunches!! xoxo
Post a Comment