So awhile ago I mentioned how adorable our elementary school's mascot song is. The mascot is Wilbur the Pig (Schweinfurt means Pig City) and we sing it at all school assemblies and it always gets stuck in my head but I never knew the words- and the kids mumbled during the verses. Well the principal emailed out the lyrics so thought I'd share. I hope someone puts up a video of them singing it so you can hear the tune!
Wilbur Schweinfurt
By Dan Crow
Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s a very brave pig.
Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s not really that big.
He’s our mascot. He’s so cool.
Lives at Schweinfurt American School.
He’s got courage, and he’s got pride.
He’s got everyone on his side.
He’s Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s a very brave pig.
Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s not really that big.
He’s not schnitzel. He’s not spam.
The kids all love him ‘cause he’s a ham.
Where he’s going he’ll be well known.
He’ll be bringing the bacon home.
He’s Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s a very brave pig.
Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s not really that big.
Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s a very brave pig.
Wilbur Schweinfurt. He’s not really that big.
He’s a very brave pig. He’s a very brave pig.
17:06
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment