Well after waiting over two hours we finally got to see the Dr for about 2 minutes. Turns out she had a complicated c-section and had to remove a woman's uterus (we had saw her being wheeled out not long before- it was scary looking!) and another labor had turned into an unexpected c-section that she had to rush to so she only had a couple minutes with us. Cervix still looks good and I guess baby does too- she did everything so fast and didn't say anything except that he was still breech. She said at the next appointment she will tell me some excercises I can do to get him to turn if I have to.
Baby Roman weighs 3.5lbs!! Everything I've read for 29weeks says they should be about 2.7lbs at this point and just hitting 3lbs at 30weeks. I'm gonna have a big baby! No new picture this time since she was rushed.
As for the swelling she said she can't tell if it's from the sunburn or from the pregnancy or a combo of both but if it doesn't get better in a few days or if it gets worse than it is to come back and she'll give me special hose to wear but she said that it would be hot so she doesn't want to have to do that. She and the midwife both made horrified expressions at my sunburn (didn't help that I now have nasty blisters on my knee) and scolded me for not wearing sunscreen- duh. Only advice is to keep the feet up (I told her I've been on my bum with my feet up all week but she was so rushed I don't think she noticed). My blood pressure was 100/50 and they didn't seem concerned and they didn't say anything about my urine but again she was so rushed I didn't get to ask any specifics! Today was the first time I had to do the heart monitoring and his heart rate looked good- it generally stayed 155-160.
Next appointment is in three weeks (June 17) so I will keep you posted!
14:02
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
Hey babygirl.. well at least the blood pressure wasn't high (since so many people were worried about that) ...His heart rate sounds perfect! Hope you get to feeling better soon sweetness! Love yall bunches!! xoxo
Post a Comment