Today was Matt's first flag football game. It was supposed to be his company but not enough players so its a battalion team. They won! Pretty good game towards the end. I love watching sports in person especially when I know the person/people playing!
The weather was cold Saturday-Monday but today it was back to hot (it cooled off about 7pm though when it was about to rain). Our days are shortening up as well. It was sunlight until 1030pm when we first got here and its already down to 830pm! Can't wait for the Fall weather though. It's my fave!
The moving company came today to get our boxes off of our porch so we can finally have a bbq this weekend! It's a four day weekend so we'll bbq Friday since Matt has classes Sat-Mon.
Nothing much to report on for the time being. PWOC bbq and bible study tomorrow night. As always- just living. Hoping to get that resume finished tomorrow!!! I need to get MOTIVATED!!!
22:23
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
congrats to Matt...and woohoo on the boxes and bbq! I love you
Post a Comment