Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bedding

So I thought deciding on the name was hard!! With so many baby bedding options my mind feels like it's going to explode! Originally I wanted browns and blues if it was a boy and I wanted a quilt made (I've been looking at Etsy.com). I've found very few brown and blue beddings that I like (and no quilts) so I've started considering themes. Tell me what you think! Here goes:

This first one won't let me copy the picture but it's one that Grammy suggested in my blue and brown: Bananafish Latte

I googled Baby Bedding Brown and Blue and this was the first picture that came up!
This is what I was looking for in blue but I actually like it in green as well. I wanted a quilt like this and thought it'd be cute to add Roman's name or monogram to it somewhere. With the neutral bedding and color scheme I could later add animals or whatever to it when he's a toddler!




Matt's Favorite of course! Rock N Roll baby







The stars (and I can throw in a crescent moon) ;-) but what I like is that it's not your typical pale blue and yellow sky thing...








My friend Anna found this for me and it's the only blue and brown bedding I've liked- Thanks Anna!




These two are from my friend Morgan's nursery- I'm sure she won't mind- I like the rustic cowboy theme and dark reds and blues that she used.




And the last one. We don't really care for the bedding BUT we thought it'd be fun to go with blues and greens and paint the room like it's underwater- sort of like the 1yr old classroom at Grace ECC that I used to work at. Lots of coral and seaweed and bubbles and bright fishies! Then just add a little fishy touches here and there with accessories and voila!

2 comments:

KrystalandAdam said...

I really like the underwater themed one! The rock n roll is cute too. I think blues and greens look soo good together. We did green and brown for Baby A-we didn't want pepto bismal pink everywhere! Its tough to decide on something!

Kel said...

I agree with Krystal..the undewater idea can be a fun one. I am just in awe of the rock and roll baby set..in colors you wanted.. as if Matt paid someone off to make that and post it so you would see hehe... it is just so fitting of what we all think of when we hear Matt is gonna be a daddy! ;-) Girl you will figure it out. I don't chime in on things like this cause you are so much my child and will do what you want hehe...just joshin.. sort of :-) Mom's got jokes this a.m. Anyhoots.. I do like the brown and green as well...and lots can be done to change it up as you get tired of it if ya go with the colors vs a bedding with stuff on it. I like that quilt look as well. Well just came by to see what cha got goin in that head of yours I love you bunches!

Post a Comment