Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby Book

So I'm calling on all my mommy friends to tell me where they found their baby books. I'm having trouble finding an actual baby book (and not just a photo album) but one with journal pages and that has places for the first 5 years or so. I found one possibility on Amazon but before I ordered it I wanted to see if anyone had somewhere they recommended! I like this "concept" but I'm not a zoo lover but it's still pretty cute.



3 comments:

Anna said...

I've seen some cute ones at Hallmark. Not very cheap, but always very nice.

Amanda said...

I searched & searched and found nothing that a liked esp. not for twins at a reasonable price. SO I am making them a scrapbook thats pretty detailed of their first year.

Keeley Barr said...

Hallmark website doesnt have any so it must be an instore thing. I think I'll probably just do the scrapbook thing as well. In fact I swore to Matt I would scrapbook all summer and get caught up but I've yet to start...my excuse is that school is still in session here so technically it's not summer yet ;-)

Post a Comment