Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aprons!!

So awhile back (talking months here) I blogged about wanting an apron and wishing I knew how to sew. My mom, grandmothers, and godmother aren't the sewing type (though my one grandma does crochet) and I wish I had been taught how to sew and bake and do all those June Cleaver things (yes including ironing which I guess I'm not the only girl in my generation who doesn't know how to do). I bought the only apron that our PX sold which is a heavy duty black bbqing apron and I've worn it once. Hate it! Considered getting some iron ons or something but then Matt couldn't wear it. Now I have discovered blisss...thanks to my favorite blog (kellehampton.com) and one of her much older posts from 2008- Anthropologie sells aprons! Like CUTE aprons! So if you're wondering about a birthday gift for Keeley? There ya go!

I really am a nerd...

0 comments:

Post a Comment