Friday, July 23, 2010

Pretty toes

I don't know what it is about a pedicure that makes me feel so lovely! Doing my hair or makeup doesn't make me feel half as pretty as just getting my toes done! The opposite happens too- when my pedi starts to wear off and my toes look nappy then I feel dirty. Today I went with my fellow preggo friend to get our pedicures before we both check in for our c-sections next week. She is having her little girl on Wednesday (at the other hospital in town unfortunately) and of course I go in Friday. It's been fun having someone here going through the same things as me (she was due a week before me) and she's the friend that introduced me to the german pool! I can't wait for our babies to be here and to have playdates!! I have a feeling Roman and Sienna are gonna be lovers :-)

Isn't she so cute and tiny preggo?? I'm jealous of preggos like her!


Our pretty toes: mine are "Whoa another red" (or something like that...) and hers are "Hot Hot Hot" both by OPI

0 comments:

Post a Comment