Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hospital 2

Well the final verdict. A nice cardio dr came to talk to me and explain what was going on. He said my atria was slightly larger than normal but that is probably because of my body size right now. He said this is NOTHING to worry about. The EKG was able to detect a few extra beats (so my heart wasn't skipping- I was feeling extra beats) and again he said we all have that. He said the amount he saw was normal for any person but that since I'm pregnant right now I'm more attuned to my body so that's why I feel them. I still don't think what happened Monday was normal but it doesn't sound like it's going to hurt me. The shortness of breath he said is normal because my diaphragm is being squished (they showed me on the heart u/s) by my uterus so that's normal as well. Overall everything is good. I told him my mom and grandma forced me to go to the Dr to get it checked out and he said that "yes old people are like that. they are quick to go to the hospital!" hahahahahahhaha (sorry- his words not mine!) They did a final u/s of Roman as well and the little booger was just a squirming around. The tech said "Wow he is really kicking Mommy!" I said you're telling me! He's been SOO active lately! He's partyin it up in there as I type this. So Keeley was right and everything is ok :-) See- I'm still the healthy child!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anna said...

haha don't you love being able to say that you're right =) It's one of my favorite things! Anyways, I'm so glad that you're doing alright lady. Keep growin a champ!!

Kel said...

HAHA.. old people?? I was the last one to want to go to the hospital.. but when my baby has heart issues and she is in GERMANY of course I want her to go lol.. glad it is all ok! Ya didn't mention ya had a murmur when you were younger thus scaring me .... and oh.. research pregnancy complications during delivery.. usually an undiagnosed heart problem .. don't forget I had a friend have a stroke during her delivery..she was your age ... so.. that being said hehe.. love you bunches!!!! xoxo bratchild! <3

Post a Comment