Tuesday, June 15, 2010

32 Weeks

Well that "feelin good and havin energy" buzz is gone. Actually it left at about 30 weeks. I'm so tired most of the time! This weekend when Matt wasn't playing softball I was sleeping- in the car, in my fold out chair at the field, at the hotel- crazy! Roman is also hanging out up in my ribs- especially the left side) and it is NOT a good feeling. He's been flopping around a lot so maybe he's trying his hardest to turn. I definitely feel him a lot more now and he's been known to give me some swift punches or kicks that make me jump. Not that they hurt necessarily but it's not a comfortable feeling either. We did feel his back the other day and his little spine was pressed up on my belly- THAT was weird!! Then last night I felt either an arm or a leg pressing out on my belly- it just felt like a long skinny tube :-) If it weren't for the rib thing I would be enjoying this time but it keeps me from being able to sit up straight because it's so uncomfortable.

In other news we finally got our changing table/dresser in! Matt got it all put together last night BUT the top holes for the cabinet door are ruined so we can't get the door on right now. May just try and use wood glue in the whole since the bracket doesn't have to come on or off. I want to find cute baskets to put in there and keep all his hygiene stuff in them. If it works out that the door won't be able to go on it won't look bad. I can FINALLY start to organize his room and put up his wall stickers!! I will post pictures soon. I can't wait to wash all his little clothes and put them away :-) My mom is mailing me several boxes of hand me downs from my awesome friend Amanda who has twin boys that are almost exactly a year older than Roman! I can't wait to get them (hopefully SOON Mom- if this kid comes early he's going to be naked ;-) We go to the Dr on Thursday so I will update then!






**By the way people keep asking what I still need- I have updated the baby registry on Babies R Us and taken off the items I have received. Don't feel like you HAVE to buy that exact item or buy it from Babies R Us- any store or clean, functioning hand me downs are MORE than welcome!! I know as of today I still need baby towels, burp cloths, 6+ clothing, bottles (I plan to pump some so Matt can feed as well- or just in case breastfeeding doesn't work), bath products (like lotions, soaps, etc), medicines, older baby items such as bowls and cups, etc and surprisingly toys! My poor baby only has 2 toys LOL (but plenty of books!!)**

0 comments:

Post a Comment