
Oh my goodness there's actually a BABY in there!! Matt and I were both shocked how big Baby Barr has gotten in 3 weeks! Baby is measuring 9w3d (2.64cm- 3 weeks ago it was only .4cm!) even though I am 10w today so not too far off. My actual Dr. was "in theater" which I guess means delivery?? And the midwife today didn't speak English but she was easy going and we were able to figure each other out. Today I had Dr. Peterson but I wasn't too impressed. She just had me jump up on the table and did the (normal!!) ultrasound said everything looked good, filled out my Mutterpass, then sent me on my way. Hmm. Matt and I were a little frustrated because I asked if we could hear the heartbeat but she said no. Why?? You're supposed to hear it by now and at both visits they haven't even tried! We can see it perfectly and I don't understand why if we can do a regular ultrasound would we not be able to pick up the heatbeat with a doppler? Well we did get to see it moving! At first the baby was sleeping but then she jiggled it a little and it started kicking and "headbanging" and I'll admit...that's when I almost cried! *Sigh* I was also frustrated because she had such good shots on the screen but then she printed out a not very good one :-( well I guess I'm happy we're getting ultrasounds every visit when a friend in the states said she only gets ONE! Crazy. Matt was so cute watching it- he just kept saying "Wow. Oh my God. That's crazy. Oh my god. It's a baby! Loot at it!" when the baby started "head banging" he was even "talking" to it lol. Check out a picture of Baby Barr in the photo album!
17:52
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
AWw Amanda this is so cute! I am just now getting a good look at it. Kee... I can't explain how excited I am for yall! We will keep you all in prayer that just surround you and baby with his comfort and love as he or she grows... and that Matt be comforted as the fears of father hood sneak in. Yall are gonna be such awesome parents~ I love yall soooo much!!! I love your blogs.. I can almost hear Matt as I read! xoxoxopbpbpbxoxoxox
Post a Comment