Man I am a boring blogger! Nothing to report for this week. Oh except that we might as well be in Alaska with all this snow we're getting! Two snow delays this week at school. Matt didn't work 2 mornings because he couldn't leave the house (though I could...Hmm...) Yesterday morning I actually looked around (the sun was actually coming up so I could see) and thought "Gosh this is beautiful. If I didn't have to drive in it (or if I had my own personal snowmobile) I'd love this." Oh well.
In baby news I did FINALLY have a baby dream. Lately I've been having weird, scary, sick, frightening, or disturbing dreams. Like the kind you wake up and you're either still terrified or you're sick to your stomach. But finally I dreamt about my baby. I had just brought him (yes- it was a him...I think. I don't remember seeing anything just having that feeling) from the hospital and I was changing him on the changing table and he started having watery poo. I mean this poo was going EVERY where but I was laughing and calling for Adri (who was staying with me) telling her to come look the baby pooed like Matt and I (haha gross I know). Then I had to hold the baby above the sink while she used the sprayer hose from the sink to spray the baby off. Not that exciting I know but when I woke up I could still feel the baby skin on my hands and I could remember how he weighed and felt...it was pretty cool. It was so real that when I woke up I thought that I'd had the baby and started to get up to check on him when I realized it was a dream.
In other baby news: still no bump. My stomach is hard (rock hard right above my uterus) but no bump :-( And I keep feeling little flutters but I know it's too early to feel the baby and that it's just muscle spasms but it's still cool to think about. ;-) I also feel like a total slacker. My friend Krystal is 16 weeks (just 3.5 ahead of me) and she's got the whole nursery completed. Hutch, changing table, and crib complete with bedding. I'm so jealous!! All I've bought is a couple of outfits that were on sale! Maybe next month I'll start slowly buying stuff like the high chair, portacrib, etc. We've already picked out what we like so just gotta start buying!
Well off to clean this house. I think I said that last weekend but of course it never happened. There's so much clutter lying around- and my floors are in desperate need of mopping! Hopefully Elvis and his friend Nutmeg (our bible study leader's dog we're keeping for the night) will stay off the floors so I can clean! Yeah right...
Here are a few pix of Daddy and Elvis playing in the snow!
09:27
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
No news is good news though right? Love the pics. Puts perspective on the snow fall. Poor Elvis! lol... the baby bump will be there in no time now... I didn't have one til the end with you. I love you and glad you are feeling better these days! xoxorbrbxoxo(changed from pat to rub lol)
Post a Comment