Well not much has been happening the last few days. Although for a couple of days I was feeling like I had the flu and I literally stayed in bed (one day) or on the couch (next day) ALLLLLLL day. A friend who's a few weeks ahead of me told me that she didn't get sick her first trimester until her 9th week- hope thats not gonna be me! I've gotta go back to work on Monday.
Another friend who is due the exact time as I am is getting a 4d ultrasound done in her 15th week to find out the gender! I asked a friend here in Germany about that and she said our Dr. does those but usually at your 20, 24, and 28 weeks (after that it's too cramped to get good pictures. She said her previous Dr. told her the gender of her first baby at 15 weeks was a girl but then at 20 told her (Correctly) it was a boy. So she cautioned about this. But she didn't say whether or not that was on a 4d or regular ultrasound...Hmm..it would be AMAZING to find out the gender a whole month early! I will DEFINITELY be asking about that at my next appointment.
Last bit of baby good news is we've picked out our crib! The Germans have horrible cribs and most american websites won't ship them here but if we go to customer service at the PX they can order this and have it shipped to the store because it's AAFES. It's a 4-in-1 convertible so we won't have to buy this booger any more beds AND it's got a drawer underneath since we're already cramped for storage here! ;-)
17:50
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment