Saturday, January 9, 2010

I gave in...

So even though one person has told me to wait and not buy anything yet everyone else has said slowly start buying stuff that's on sale. I was still worried about "jinxing" it but Matt and I know that even if this pregnancy doesn't work out then we WILL be having a baby one day so why not? Old Navy was having a 75% off sale so I broke down and did some online shopping. I got myself some maternity clothes (8 things) and I got some gender neutral baby things (9 things) all for $100 with free shipping! Then my friend had sent me the link to babycheapskate so I checked that out and saw Macy's was also having a huge sale! I got 3 things (2 peice set, 3 peice set, and a 4 peice set) all for $22 with shipping!! I am so excited about that. I just know I'm going to cry when it comes in- it still doesn't seem "real"! I'll post pictures of it all when it finally gets here. We're just going to relax at home this weekend and then on Monday we will see our lil peanut again!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment