Sunday, August 22, 2010

My baby the Exorcist!

So Roman's latest trick is the projectile vomit. We've only had one or two tiny spit ups since he was born but starting last night he has began spewing! He covered himself in spit up while at our friend's house and had to be changed. Then Roman did the miraculous thing and slept most of the night! He went down at 11 and didn't get up again until 230 and then went down by 3 and slept til 730! Wonderful! :-) However at his 730 feeding he projectiled across my bed covering everything but himself. My arm, my pants, and my bed. Then when he was laying on my pillow while I pumped he spit up again covering my OTHER arm and my pillow. Oh and the best part? I washed the bedding just last night. Joy... Then we all snuggled in bed (we coverd the spit up parts in receiving blankets) until 1030 when it was time to eat again. Daddy's turn to feed and Roman didn't want Daddy to miss out on anything so he projectiled covering Daddy's arm, leg, and his side of the bed! Way to go kid.

Yesterday the baby was so much more alert and I loved it! between his 11am and 2pm feeding he stayed awake the whole time! Then after his 2pm feeding I laid him down in his crib and he napped until his 5pm feeding- bliss! So far our schedule is pretty on track for another great night of sleep so wish us luck :-)

1 comments:

Kel said...

I didn't see this entry when I read the one on your bday..bad momma I guess..sorry! Sounds like he is your son all around.. you were the queen of projectile :-) He is so precious Kee..I can not wait to meet him!!!! Love yall!

Post a Comment