Monday, August 23, 2010

Golden Birthday

So I am 23 on the 23rd and I spent the day alone with my baby. Matt left for duty at 6am today and won't be home until 6am tomorrow. I was so bummed when I put duty together with my birthday (I forgot today was my birthday until Matt said something yesterday then gave me my present). Just another bummy thing about living in Germany- no family or friends for your birthday.

EXCEPT I did have family and friends. I had my Germany family- the Barretos who made me a brownie cake and spent time with me today- who are the best friends to have over here! I also had another important family member with me- my Romeo :-) SO even though today was rainy and gloomy and lonely at times it was the best it could be thanks to my wonderful husband (who gave me two sets of comfy pretty jammies and a new robe) and son and my wonderful friends/family the Barretos!

PS Roman gave Mommy presents too! He gave me spit up on my leg, pee in my hands, and poo in my lap! He's a cool kid. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment