Monday, October 19, 2009

Happily Tired

Baby just left. We had a busy day full of blocks and reading and playing outside. And lots of poopy diapers lol. I'm happily exhausted and I still have to clean up all the "toys" (hahaha at my house his toys are my cooking utensils and trash like boxes and empty juice jugs. oh and my exercise ball- he doesn't seem to mind). Barreto is out of the hospital and goes back tomorrow morning to get a biopsy and the results of his stomach and allergy tests. They are also going to test their home to see if there's any toxins there.

I want to go somewhere this weekend!! Playing outside with the baby for an hour in actual SUNSHINE made me want to be out of this house even more! The last week its been cold and overcast. I don't mind the cold but would like the sun to make an appearance every now and then! Today it was so foggy I couldn't see out my windows at home- scary since our backyard drops off into a straight down hill lol. We're going to drive over to Bamberg and Rothenburg since Matt's never seen either (except the PX in Bamberg) and sight see. Maybe we'll pack a lunch since the euro rate is so bad...

1 comments:

Kel said...

Hey, did he hear anything on what happened?? That is scary! I am sure she is glad you are the one watching the precious bundle! love you bunches xoxo mommy

Post a Comment