Job Update: So I filled out my paperwork to sub BUT it could be up to another 2 weeks before I can start. I have to wait for my paperwork to get to the district office and for them to mail me back a letter with my start date. In the mean time I have to go back to the school and do a 10 year background check. Supposedly it takes 3-4 HOURS to complete on the computer! And they want exact dates of employment, supervisor names/numbers/addresses AND all that for references for the times I was unemployed. BAH! Good news: Subs make $99 a day for a full day and $49.50 for a half day of work. She said she has subs working 4-5 times a week so that's good news! So now its just time to wait....and wait....and wait....
Beer Tent @ Oktoberfest 2009
Residence Palace in Wurzburg Summer 2009
Rothenburg ob der Tauber Market Square Summer 2009
Goodbye Video at the airport
On the plane to Germany
My First Train Ride (to Wurzburg) Summer 2009
I have a few less "entertaining" videos I'll post later. Except I really want this chapel video to post but it won't!! GRRR
15:53
Keeley Barr

1 comments:
YAY..that was fun... Hannah starting waving and blowing kisses at ur airport video when you said we love you she yells I love you and you threw a kiss she threw one back it was funny! Rothenburg is just too cool... old world style.. awesome awesome and Adri looks just the same.. pretty girl.. thanks for sharing.. and girl go be still.. there is a reason you are waiting for the 2 weeks.... trust Him.. love you and miss you bunches! xoxo mommy
Post a Comment