No not the OBGyn but I went to meet with my regular dr. I needed a form signed for work so I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and get my referral going to see an OB. Here in Germany there are no OBs on post- they refer you to a german OB. I've heard they're better: more thorough and take their time with you at each appointment. My dr. recommended I get the H1N1 shot so I got that done as well as a TB test I needed for that work form. I also took another pregnancy test for her and (shock!) it was positive as well! So I got a folder full of OB information and such. I am possibly due Aug. 9 but that could changed based on the ultrasound. Speaking of they want me to see the OB by or around Jan. 7 (10 weeks). I am 5 weeks and 1 day today!!!
She confirmed that I should quit caffenine but that I should do it slowly-cutting back half a cup every two days. I think I'll be ok though. Today I was very tired but I didn't get that killer headache I was dreading. Maybe my body knows I can't have it and its going on easy on me (maybe..). If the headache comes tomorrow I'll do just half a cup of soda or coffee. Oh and she told me I can't take any meds BUT tylenol!! Benadryl is ok as well but my wonderful Tylenol Severe and Allergy and Multisymptom are a no go because they have phenalsomething in them. AHH! Guess I need to go read my What to Expect book I just bought!
It's KILLING me not to be able to shout the news to everyone I see!!!! Matt needs to come home NOW! I wanted SO BAD to call everyone last night...I swear I want to tell you so don't be mad when you finally read this!! I have to tell the "baby daddy" first! :-)
17:42
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment