The last few days I had been very nauseated but today I was ok for the most part. Maybe it was just those boogers at school makin me sick! It's so hard to talk to people and not tell them! Today my mentor teacher for next semester made a comment how she'll be in Italy up til Aug. 20 and she may need me to come in and help her rush to get ready for the beginning of the year and all I kept thinking was....I'll have just had the baby!! Or yesterday at the Christmas play practice a lady had made Tuna Mac for us. Normally I love it but a) it did NOT smell good last night and B) I don't think you can eat tuna when you're pregnant? Anyways she just kept asking "Are you sure you don't want any? Just take some. Do you not like it?" and of course I didn't want to lie- especially in church!- so I kept saying I wasn't hungry and that I couldn't eat tuna. Bah!
Today I also walked through the miniscule (literally- one aisle) baby section at the PX and almost started crying... I can't believe that I will be buying that stuff soon!! Oh and too bad there's no Parents Choice diapers here...I hope my baby can wear the Select (PX) brand lol. Phew. I started reading "What to Expect" and couldn't put it down last night. Oh and I'm still waking up around 5ish and not being able to fall back asleep! That coupled with the no-caffenine is killing me! No wonder pregnant women are so tired- its not the baby its the other factors.
Anyways this blog was supposed to be about symptoms. Ok is it normal to be cramping this much?? I asked the doc yesterday and she just said "It depends" and then proceeded to say she wanted to test me again. I googled "pregnancy cramping" and the March of Dimes site said in the first month it said it can be normal because your body is stretching, etc. I hope so...it REALLY feels like I'm about to get my period at any moment. The stomach cramps, back ache, diarrhea...I keep running to the bathroom just to make sure I haven't started. I thought I'd be glad when the first trimester was over and I could breathe with relief BUT I just heard of a woman miscarring at 21 weeks!!! EEK! I guess I should get used to the worrying...Moms do that alot ;-)
Gender Predictor:
Ok 4/6 (2/3) of the gender predictor tests I've takin say Girl...which is what I feel like to! Whenever I think about baby I think in terms of her/she...Idk why maybe (hopefully!) it's mother's intuition again! The old wives test aren't very helpful yet because I'm not far enough along...I'll try them next month (or whenever I start showing).
Man I should be studying for my certification test...its so hard to focus on the boring material when there's so much INTERESTING stuff I want to read about!!! Like pregnancy??
17:43
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment