Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party and SNOW!



Well my first teacher's Christmas party was pretty good. The atmosphere of this restaurant was amazing and the food was great (even if it did take 2.5 hours to get everything!) I sat next to an interesting character who was full of advice and trivia. My date was another wife who's husband deployed a few weeks ago- she was awesome! She even walked me to my car and when I realized I left my wallet at the restaurant she rode her bike back there and grabbed it for me- Thank you Gina!
Today I woke up to SNOW on the ground :-)
After a horrible night's "sleep" it was just what I needed. I even had a few minutes to play in it before church. At church today the Christmas play kids performed the first song (Joy to the World) at each service (9, 10:45, 12:30).
They did so great! I was such a proud Mama bear lol. Between performances I played out in the snow with a few of the kids and had lunch at McDonalds with my FRG leader and her kids. Very nice morning indeed! I just finished getting my house clean with the exception of the floors which I'll wait til the night before Matt comes home. Now I'm going to take a much needed nap before babysitting my Baby Gadi tonight so his parents can go watch New Moon!
Matt must be enjoying WLC as he's "forgotten" to call me a lot this week! I'm glad he's enjoying it and it sounds like he's learning alot. He's really spoiled to 3 full meals a day which I already warned him to enjoy it while he lasts lol. He'll be home in 5.5 days!!!

1 comments:

Kel said...

I can hear the joy in your writing. The performance was cute! Glad you are having fun in the snow~ wait til ya have to shovel the car out.. not so much fun then haha...I love you babygirl! You look wonderful! Missing you bunches! Sent some stuff in ur box that I thought you might want now that you are a big girl haha... HUGS HUGS HUGS

Post a Comment