Merry Christmas Eve! The baby decided it wanted to celebrate by causing explosions out of Mommy's mouth while she was brushing her teeth. This kid is grounded before he/she is even born!
Today we told Grandma Kelly and Nana and family. They reacted by screams and tears and open mouths and laughter and smiles :-) Everything I could have hoped for! First I had them open all their gifts from us on the webcam and then after everyone was finished I had Nana and Mom get on the camera so I could see both their faces and then I held up the ultrasound photo to the camera. At first they said "Whats that?" And it was Grampy David who first realized what it was and said "It's a baby!" Thats when the gaping and screams started lol. Now they are allowed to spread the word to the rest of the TX clan but are forbidden to say anything online because tomorrow I tell the FL brood! Can't stinking wait!!!
17:48
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment