Friday, December 11, 2009

Am I really pregnant??

Today I didn't even "feel" pregnant. No symptoms except for extreme exhaustion (I almost fell asleep in the library). Am I really pregnant? I feel this heavy pit in my stomach of worry that something is going to happen. I know I need to give it to God and I trust He'll do what's right...but what's right may not be what I like...

In good news: my friend Amanda designed my Daddy tshirt to surprise Matt with! She also made a matching Mommy one for me- it's so cute! She also designed my announcements which I can NOT wait to mail out!! I'll add those to the photo album right now!

Haha I just remembered that tomorrow is our staff Christmas party at a resteraunt downtown and I had preordered a mimosa. Whoops! Guess they'll have to make that straight OJ for me- hope noone notices me asking...not sure when to tell the ladies at the school yet...




0 comments:

Post a Comment