Went to Tricare today and got my first OB appt. scheduled. Two of my friends recommended the head OB at the hospital I'll deliver at AND she's a PreNatal specialist which apparently I have to see because I had a previous miscarriage AND because of my mother's history (and lack of both of our father's histories). I see her on Dec. 22 so I will be telling Matt before then because he should be off and able to come with me!!! I MAY even get an ultrasound *fingers crossed* (I still hope there's twins...)
I am also doing alot of research on BabyCenter.com which is great because some of it has reassured my mind (like the fact I'm cramping) but its so scary to see ALLLLL these women who have miscarried- and even in their 12th week! The question was when to tell your family and alot of responses were to just forget about previous miscarriages and celebrate the JOY of this miracle. Let your family feel Joy too and tell them when you feel ready. IF you were to miscarry you would want their support so why expect their support in your sadness when you can't trust them with your joy? By Dec. 21 I will be 7 weeks. I will talk to Matt of course but I really want to surprise our families on Christmas via webcam. I want to see their faces!! Trusting in God means you have to "ready your fields" and I feel like if I DON'T tell my family and close friends then I'm not putting my faith in Him to care for this baby.
17:45
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment