I had wrapped the Daddy books, tshirts, and the pic of the tests (right on top) in a Victoria Secret box. He was of course oooing and ahhing VS and then he opened the lid and saw the pic and just stared... then he lifted it and saw the shirt and read it and shouted "Im gonna be a DADDY!" and he just grinned and almost cried!! He covered his face with the shirt so the camera wouldn't see. I have it on video but he said I'm not allowed to show anyone (HAHA as if!) He hasn't shut up with questions and suggestions since! I was a little nervous- yeah we had talked about it but actually having it happen is a lil more scary! First thing he did was say it better be a boy haha then he went and looked at his "Man Room" and said goodbye and started planning how we could arrange everything LOL. And he's just like me and wants to tell everyone but agrees it would be more fun to do it on the webcams on Christmas. We haven't decided when to make it public info yet...I was telling him all the horror stories of women miscarrying 14 weeks or even 21 weeks! He just told me not to think about the bad stuff and be happy :-)
Adri also called last night and she was so happy she cried- it was so sweet! I think she's a little shocked that she's "Aunt Adri" lol. Aunt Monica also knows as well and is also super excited!
We just got done telling Grandma Sue lol she freaked. She said "I'm too young to be a Grandma but I'm happy" she also told Jera (Matt's 6yr old sister) "You're going to be an aunt" to which Jera shouted "I dont WANNA be an Aunt I want to be the mommy!" LOL So cute! She said she just wants to help hold the baby- aww. Matt's mom immediately wanted to get off the phone and spread the news so we're waiting to hear back from her about everyone's responses!
17:47
Keeley Barr

0 comments:
Post a Comment